Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Heavy Snow CLOSES US-212 (Beartooth Pass) in Montana!

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:41 pm

SnowBrains | August 25, 2016
Stock image
Heavy SNOW caused the Montana Department of Transportation to CLOSE 10,947′ Beartooth Pass on US-212 yesterday at 8:10pm.  The closure goes from Vista Point on the Montana side to Long Lake on the Wyoming side.
Road conditions will be reevaluated this morning around daylight.
Pretty awesome that we’re having road closures in Montana in August!
Beartooth Pass map showing Vista Point, where the closure begins. image: mtdot
US-212 BEARTOOTH PASS IS CLOSED AT VISTA PT ON MT SIDE.
ROAD CLOSURE DUE TO SNOW.
THE PASS IS CLOSED AT VISTA PT ON MT SIDE AND FROM VISTA PT TO LONG LAKE IT IS COMPLETELY CLOSED ON WY SIDE DUE TO SNOW. TEMPS WILL DROP OVERNIGHT ON TOP TO CREATE VERY ICY CONDITIONS. PASS WILL BE CHECKED AGAIN ON THUR MORN AROUND DAYLIGHT TO WORK ON GETTING PASS BACK OPEN. IF YOU TRAVEL FROM RED LODGE YOU MUST TURN AROUND AT VISTA PT AND RETURN TO RED LODGE. – MTDOT, yesterday
Beartooth Pass map.
US-212 was still closed as of this writing at 9am MST.
Colorado, British Columbia, and Alberta all got snow in the past 3 days.
There is a summer only ski resort up on Beartooth Pass (Beartooth Basin) that hasn’t been able to get open due to a lack of snow the past 2 summers.
Dopplar showing heavy snow on Beartooth Pass, MT yesterday. image: mtdot, today at 9am MST. Loveland Pass ski area, CO yesterday. Lake Louise, AB on Tuesday.
Posted by SnowBrains | August 25, 2016

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:33 am