Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank will hold a workshop on the reconstruction of the devastated areas in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank will hold a workshop on the reconstruction of the devastated areas in  Empty The World Bank will hold a workshop on the reconstruction of the devastated areas in

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:24 pm

The World Bank will hold a workshop on the reconstruction of the devastated areas in 

Salahuddin, Diyala

Baghdad balances News

Discuss the team from the World Bank, on Thursday, with representatives from the relevant ministries at the headquarters of the reconstruction of the areas affected by the terrorist activities workflow Fund in the provinces of Diyala and Salahuddin.

He said the fund chief Abdul Basit Turki said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "within the framework of the World Bank loan of emergency and private provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin is being held at the headquarters of fund reconstruction of areas affected by the terrorist attacks and a workshop with the World Bank representatives and relevant ministries for the period from 30 August until Thursday. "

He said Turki, said: "During the workshop was to discuss the functioning of the projects currently being implemented in the two provinces above the problems and obstacles faced, stressing the need demonstrated efforts in completing these projects on time as it represents the importance of the inhabitants of those areas and to promote trust between the government and the people."

For his part, the World Bank team expressed according to the statement "its readiness to assist the potential for the advancement of these areas within the framework of the loan and to facilitate the task of cooperation with those ministries in coordination with the reconstruction fund, stressing the keenness of the bank to commit to helping Iraq and its people," .anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:59 pm