Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Regions: New Commission to manage the legislative elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Regions: New Commission to manage the legislative elections Empty Parliamentary Regions: New Commission to manage the legislative elections

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2016, 2:41 am

Parliamentary Regions: New Commission to manage the legislative elections

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Confirmed to the Committee of the Regions parliamentary and provincial, on Saturday, the provincial elections will be postponed in theprovinces is safe until the stability of thesituation in which, as revealed that the new Commission will take the next parliamentary elections administration. 
    The MP said Mohammad Reza Amin, a member of the Committee of the Regions and the provinces, in aninterview (range Press), " the amount of money allocated to conduct provincial elections, and there are no problems in conducting the safe provinces , " noting that "elections in the provinces unsafe will be postponed until the stability of the situation in which" He added Amin said , "allocation of places for polling displaced and monitor their whereabouts need financial allocations , "he is pointing out that" the current commission will take over the process for holding provincial elections, as will be choosing a new Commission to conduct thenext parliamentary elections , ".ccant independent electoral Commission had started during the month of August, updating the register of voters for the local elections scheduled to take place during the April 2017. 
    the independent electoral Commission opened, on (20 July 2016), the Department of political parties and entities participating in the upcoming elections, and pointed out that the number of parties and entities amounted to more than 900 since 2005, and while confirming that the local elections will be in April of next year 2017.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:08 pm