Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli newspaper revealed the division of Iraq map

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli newspaper revealed the division of Iraq map Empty Israeli newspaper revealed the division of Iraq map

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2016, 6:49 am

[size=30]Israeli newspaper revealed the division of Iraq map[/size]
    04/09/2016 01:43 | Number of Views: 201
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Hebrew newspaper promised that the Arabs Genoa uglier gains of the revolutions where she was one of the consequences of the Arab Spring that has intensified the controversy in the Arab community and increase the gap between the religious and secular, and became the talk that it should be a state for the year and other Shiites indicated that in light of these claims has been creating conflicts some of the countries that will eventually lead to the division of states and their cleavage
    Yisrael Hume It pointed out that after the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime, there have been disputes and power struggles between Sunnis and Shiites because in the north has been the establishment of a Kurdish state southern region of Basra will create a Shiite state, while the year will remain in the capital, Baghdad, Mosul and Fallujah
    She pointed out that it is always the US and Israel accuse of undermining and dividing Arab countries but now the Arabs themselves who are bent over recent years to destroy their countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 4:23 pm