Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+15
weslin3
GWT54
day dreamer
wciappetta
duck2000
country70girl
brian
lonelyintexas
chouchou
mochasmom
Neno
bugaha
mollie09
zimi31
Hkp1
19 posters

Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month - Page 4 Empty Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month

Post by Hkp1 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 12:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 18:20

Twilight News / Iraqi government said Wednesday that the UN Security Council will meet later this month and issue a decision as Iraq moves from the provisions of Chapter VII to Chapter VI.

alt He said Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in a joint press conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Al-Sabah in Baghdad attended by "Twilight News" that Iraq has all international Altazamth towards Kuwait in preparation for the exit from the provisions of Chapter VII.

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Baghdad on Wednesday on an official visit, accompanied by a number of ministers and Kuwaiti officials.

Zebari stressed that the Kuwaiti delegation's visit resulted in the signing of six agreements between Iraq and Kuwait on aspects of cultural, environmental, economic and international transport services.

For his part, Foreign Minister Sabah al-Sabah said his country would be happy to exit Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII, stressing that the coming period will witness significant progress on the level of bilateral relations with Iraq in various fields.

Sabah said that the visit that took place the day of the Kuwaiti delegation to Iraq will open new horizons for cooperation between the two countries, stressing that Iraq is one of the large and influential countries and represents a fundamental pillar in the security and stability in the region.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/59254-2013-06-12-15-21-12.html&usg=ALkJrhj5n4n6csZZMSKXGjIqJyXbV6koLg
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month - Page 4 Empty Re: Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month

Post by Neno Tue 18 Jun 2013, 4:18 am

I agree but VII for me personally is a speculation trigger but one that has to happen it seems to this point. My speculation is on this but always with a reality with priorities first, not stupidity...;)
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month - Page 4 Empty Re: Iraq announces lifting of Chapter VII of the end of the current month

Post by ron-man Tue 18 Jun 2013, 9:13 am

Thanks gang

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:50 am