Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives to postpone its meeting next Thursday to incomplete quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives to postpone its meeting next Thursday to incomplete quorum Empty The House of Representatives to postpone its meeting next Thursday to incomplete quorum

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The House of Representatives to postpone its meeting next Thursday to incomplete quorum

Nur News / Baghdad
    For the Iraqi Council of Representatives, to its next Thursday due to lack of quorum.
    The parliamentary sources suggested on Tuesday the postponement of the parliamentary session scheduled for today until after the Eid al-Adha.
    The sources for "Nur News" that "the reason for the expected delay is that the number is not a little of Representatives traveled to perform Hajj, as well as travel most of the deputies of the Kurds to the region, as will miss the other part because of political differences, including the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebar."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:34 pm