Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan confirms its continued support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan confirms its continued support for Iraq Empty Japan confirms its continued support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:28 am

[size=37]Japan confirms its continued support for Iraq[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Japanese government confirmed on Tuesday on continuing to provide all kinds of support to the Iraqi people.
    This came during a meeting with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, this morning, the Japanese ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Fumio Iwai and his accompanying delegation.
    A statement by the Information Office of the President of the House of Representatives in a statement received (Il Giornale) a copy of it, that "During the meeting, they discussed the displaced file and ways to accelerate the reconstruction of liberated areas from the control of the organization Daesh terror and the return of displaced families to it," noting that he "discussed the bilateral relations between the two countries and Japan's role is important in the development of the Iraqi economy and their humanitarian and development aid for the country. "
    And eighth-Jubouri According to the statement, "the outstanding efforts made by the Embassy of Japan in promoting the relations between Iraq and Japan and developed on all levels," stressing that "the Japanese audience was clear and important in the reconstruction plans liberated cities through grants and loans that contributed to the rehabilitation of many areas affected by the military operations. "
    Jubouri stressed "the importance of improving the living conditions for the Iraqi people through the adoption of laws that contribute to balance the implementation of projects that will bring about the desired change and to ensure the best interests of the country."
    For his part, the Japanese Alpher, that "the Japanese government continues to provide all kinds of support to the Iraqi people", praising at the same time, "the role of parliament in the process of reform and the adoption of important laws that promote the democratic process in the country," .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 7:34 pm