Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq thank the completion of international efforts directed organization "create" members file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq thank the completion of international efforts directed organization "create" members file Empty Iraq thank the completion of international efforts directed organization "create" members file

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 4:51

[size=30]Iraq thank the completion of international efforts directed organization "create" members file[/size]
    11/09/2016 04:21 | Number of Views: 538
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press /
    It crossed the Iraqi Foreign Ministry expressed deep satisfaction at the progress the last meal of the residents of Camp Liberty from members of the Organization of the creation of the Iranian move out of Iraq at the request of the Iraqi government
    Said Ahmed Gamal Spokesman said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it today as culminated in the international efforts that have sought to find solutions to this problem, this achievement is important, after Iraq has fulfilled all its obligations under the Memorandum of Understanding signed between him and the United Nations in 2011 on resettlement of camp residents in other countries
    "It also reflects the Iraqi Foreign Ministry expressed appreciation and gratitude for the efforts and measures taken by the United Nations Organization, and the Government of the United States and a number of Member States, in particular Albania and international organizations that have contributed to all of the transfer of the residents of the camp successfully, and ending their presence on Iraqi soil.
    ar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024 - 15:10