Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services critical of the Municipality of Baghdad for not ready for the rainy season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services critical of the Municipality of Baghdad for not ready for the rainy season Empty Parliamentary services critical of the Municipality of Baghdad for not ready for the rainy season

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2016, 3:28 am

[size=30]Parliamentary services critical of the Municipality of Baghdad for not ready for the rainy season[/size]
    15/09/2016 09:57 | Number of Views: 10
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Criticized in the Commission services and reconstruction, parliamentary members, the work of the secretariat of Baghdad to the unwillingness of the next rainy season.
    Said Mohammed al-Masoudi, in a press statement that "work in the service of all of Iraq is not required and the services provided to the citizen level is sufficient to lift the injustice of it, pointing out that" most of the service departments do not have a complete picture of the situation in the capital. "
    He explained that "the Baghdad Municipality marked reluctance in the development of services and we Nthot of rain soon, as well as the amount of rain which may fall on the capital, noting that" the Commission services met with the Secretary of Baghdad and general managers, but in my estimation inability Angels Secretariat absorb all Alamtaralta future fall on Baghdad, but it has to be prior work for the rehabilitation of all water systems in order to absorb the rain. "
    The capital of Baghdad and several provinces have seen last year Htoula heavy rain led to the sinking of most of its streets and causing the death of 58 people due to electrocution Tmasha with water and loss of public and private property.
    Baghdad Municipality also exempted last year , eight of the cadres of the constituencies of the municipalities of the people second and chest, because Allkaat that got in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:15 am