Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings from the adoption rate of the International Monetary Fund, "43" dollars a ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings from the adoption rate of the International Monetary Fund, "43" dollars a ba Empty Parliamentary warnings from the adoption rate of the International Monetary Fund, "43" dollars a ba

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 am

[size=30]Parliamentary warnings from the adoption rate of the International Monetary Fund, "43" dollars a barrel in 2017 budget[/size]
    17/09/2016 10:06 | Number of Views: 163
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]He warned a member of the parliamentary economic committee MP Amer Al-Fayez, the adoption rate of "43" dollars a barrel oil in the 2017 budget, stressing that the price set by the International Monetary Fund is good and Iraq will sign a major financial crisis.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Fayez said in a statement that "Iraq over the big financial crises, as a result of the construction Moisnath on the price of a barrel of oil is not accurate, as shares of financial crises and a large deficit, adding that the price of" 43 "dollars set recently is a good IMF will sign Iraq's large financial crises." .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The IMF can not impose an oil price on Iraq, noting that the current draft of the budget set the price of" 35 "a barrel of oil, a reasonable and good price and have the safest of Iraq when the fall in world oil prices."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The International Monetary Fund has conducted a review of the draft federal budget for 2017 Act and agreed with Iraq to calculate the price of a barrel of oil to $ 43 instead of the proposed price of 35 in the draft budget and card export crude oil, 3.6 million barrels per day.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am