Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Astronomers: the ninth of July next marks the first day of the month of Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Astronomers: the ninth of July next marks the first day of the month of Ramadan  Empty Astronomers: the ninth of July next marks the first day of the month of Ramadan

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:44 pm

Astronomers: the ninth of July next marks the first day of the month of Ramadan

Published in: 4:08 pm, June 13, 2013 Editor: ipa 2

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. The said that the first day of Ramadan this year marks the ninth Tuesday of the month next July, according to astronomical calculations.
    Where the sighting of the moon will not be astronomical, according to the rules as possible in any country of the Islamic world, but it will be seen by telescope in South America, before his appearance on the evening of Tuesday, the ninth of next July in many countries.
    On the subject of which has ratified this vision The head of Department of Astronomy at the University of King Abdul Aziz Hassan as a whole in a meeting through the channel of "Arab", that "the new moon of Ramadan this season will be to the right of the sun, called the crescent moon (Yamane), here are difficult to see, this is why we are heading for the South to know when the right time for the month of Ramadan. "
    And complements the Dr. Hassan whole, "seen in the Arab world is impossible for the human eye in a situation like this, so it tends scientists astronomers to view weighting in South America, and have it at 11 on Monday morning." (End) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:53 pm