Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ration cards replaced with smartcards and poverty records 20% in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ration cards replaced with smartcards and poverty records 20% in Iraq  Empty Ration cards replaced with smartcards and poverty records 20% in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Ration cards replaced with smartcards and poverty records 20% in Iraq

06/13/2013 - 14:00

| Source:   

Business   146 views 

Ministry of Planning announced on Wednesday June 12 that the High Reform Commission has a strategic ration card that would reduce poverty by turning the ration system into a social protection system; confirming that the percentage of poverty in Iraq has decreased to less than 20% after it recorded a percentage of 70% at the beginning of the century. "The High Reform Commission for Ration Cards drew a strategy to reduce poverty by turning the ration system into a social protection system", said Ministry of Planning's acting Minister and Head of the Central Organization for Statistics, Mahdi Al Aalaq. He confirmed that "the percentage of poverty in Iraq has decreased to less than 20% after it recorded 70% at the beginning of this century". The Commission is reviewing the final report to replace the ration system used in Iraq with a smartcard used to distribute items. "The electronic system will give citizens a greater flexibility in choosing the items they desire to buy and the location they want to buy them from, under the supervision of the government", revealed Al Aalaq. He pointed out that "the system requires practical and technical preparation". "This system will be approved and launched as a trial in two Iraqi provinces by 2,015; before adopting it in Iraq's provinces", he added. Ministry of Planning announced on May 11 , 2013 that the percentages of poverty in Iraq have decreased as the line of poverty rose to 80 thousand dinars; after it recorded 77 thousand. The number of people suffering from malnutrition went from 7% to 4%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 8:05 am