Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qais: there is a possibility to pass the amendment, accountability and justice in the House of Repre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qais: there is a possibility to pass the amendment, accountability and justice in the House of Repre Empty Qais: there is a possibility to pass the amendment, accountability and justice in the House of Repre

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

Qais: there is a possibility to pass the amendment, accountability and justice in the House of Representatives

16-06-2013 12:21 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Male Chairman of the Justice and Accountability Commission Parliamentary independent MP Qais الشذر, that there is a possibility in the House of Representatives to pass the amendment of the law of accountability and justice, especially since the amendment matter a large segment of Iraqi society. said الشذر in a statement (of the Agency news): There is a possibility to move to amend the matter and justice, and we hope to be approved by the House of Representatives because the amendments of interest to a large segment of Iraqis, noting: there is a consensus in the Committee of Five on the pass, and received a vote in the Council of Ministers, and we wish to endorse parliamentary. explained: that the amendments are not political, but rather nature mainly administrative and benefits Maashih, and does not involve substantive issues regarding the right to run for the positions of the state or the exercise of political action. 's cabinet, agreed to amend the law of accountability and justice, and sent as a modified bill to the House of Representatives, but the presidency of the Council did not Taattrah because of political differences on, causing him to join the laws accumulated Council shelves, such as oil and gas law, the Federal Court, communications and information, the criminalization of the Baath Party, the infrastructure, the general amnesty, and other laws. / End / 7.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:00 am