Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq begins a new exchange of the remains with Kuwait, Iran and the search continues in the "crazy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq begins a new exchange of the remains with Kuwait, Iran and the search continues in the "crazy"  Empty Iraq begins a new exchange of the remains with Kuwait, Iran and the search continues in the "crazy"

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:38 am

Iraq begins a new exchange of the remains with Kuwait, Iran and the search continues in the "crazy"

06/15/2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Twilight News revealed the Iraqi authorities, on Saturday, for the exchange of new remains with both Kuwait and Iran in 20 of the month. began to Iraq in the process of exchange of the remains with the two countries since the fall of the former regime in 2003, in coordination with international humanitarian organizations. said Director of the Office of Human Rights in Basra Mahdi al-Tamimi's "Twilight News" that Iraq will begin "the process of exchange of the remains with Iran and Kuwait on the twentieth of June." and added that "the Ministry of Human Rights has coordinated with the states of Iran and Kuwait on the subject of the exchange remains" the victims died in the Gulf Wars I and II. said Tamimi said "The number of the remains will be announced soon, because in the final stages." Tamimi revealed the existence of an "action plan by the Ministry of Human Rights to search for human remains in the Majnoon field, and the salted in Faw." b / c

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D104733%23ixzz2WOKFSTqz
    Iraq begins a new exchange of the remains with Kuwait, Iran and the search continues in the "crazy"  Modify_inline

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 8:46 pm