Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
duck2000
lonelyintexas
zimi31
mochasmom
day dreamer
9 posters

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items Empty Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items

Post by day dreamer Sun 16 Jun 2013, 7:00 pm

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items 30-2847
     17/06/2013 12:00 AM

MPs laud the efforts of the Iraqi diplomatic
     BAGHDAD - morning
     MPs praised the Iraqi diplomatic efforts in trying to get Iraq out of Chapter VII, considering that what has been achieved in this field is an achievement for the country, will lead to the liberation of Iraq from international restrictions imposed on him.
    At a time in which parliamentarians pointed out that feat achieved thanks to fulfill Iraq fully its obligations to the international community, urging the importance of drawing a new map of peaceful coexistence, which is one of the challenges facing the country out from under this chapter.
    Come those الاشادات efforts Iraqi diplomacy at a time through which U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry yesterday during a telephone conversation with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari »Support for the U.S. administration to the efforts of Iraq and Kuwait to close all files and the transition to a new phase of cooperation and building», which was confirmed by Chairman of the Board Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah yesterday during a meeting with his country's emir to brief him on the results of his visit to Iraq recently. According to Kuwait's permanent representative to the United Nations, the Security Council will be considered in place to remove Iraq from Chapter VII present on June 27, and expected to pass the resolution without any hindrance.
    In the opinion of the Kurdistan Alliance MP Rh g-Mahdi said Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII is a «breakthrough new about flying in approved future», as well as being able to by out from under the penalty of dismissal from the restoration of all the possibilities vital that would return to the international stature prestigious », while considered by the National Alliance MP Ibrahim stirrup« one of the most important steps and achievements are recorded for the benefit of the country », saying« that Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII would free the country entirely from all restrictions imposed on it, and converts it to an active member of the United United will have the freedom to practice its activities in the world.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=48468
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items Empty Re: Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items

Post by mochasmom Sun 16 Jun 2013, 7:57 pm

Freedom to practice it's activities in the WORLD!!!!thanks DD!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items Empty Re: Baghdad has fulfilled its obligations and pending international emancipation of the items

Post by zimi31 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

This is awesome...thanks DD!!!
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 16 Jun 2013, 8:30 pm

Thanks DD, that is awesome.  Finally to the end of this ride.
    LIT
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:16 pm

shloud have high lighted this>>>>>return to the international stature prestigious
    maxib
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by maxib Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:45 pm

How good does that sound - has our day really come. ☀☀☀
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Sun 16 Jun 2013, 11:00 pm

duck2000 wrote:shloud have high lighted this>>>>>return to the international stature prestigious

lol yes indeed....I tried to go back and rehighlight but my time to correct my post had ended :)
    clines55
    clines55
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by clines55 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 11:20 pm

This new is the best I've heard in a long time.  God has worked many miracles in our lives over the last year.  If this is his next step, the timing would be perfect.  If not, we will wait for him.  Thanks to all for posting.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 17 Jun 2013, 5:44 am

Love the article and especially love the photo...I think I may copy...enlarge, frame and hang in a prominent place in my home!!! A constant reminder of this Very important moment in our lives!!! Very exiting days...thanks all!!! :D
    Igorot
    Igorot
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Igorot Mon 17 Jun 2013, 6:04 am

zimi31 wrote:
    Love the article and especially love the photo...I think I may copy...enlarge, frame and hang in a prominent place in my home!!! A constant reminder of this Very important moment in our lives!!! Very exiting days...thanks all!!!   :D

Very nice idea!! I will do that too just as a constant reminder

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:30 pm