Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

News of the arrival of hundreds of American soldiers to Sanaa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

News of the arrival of hundreds of American soldiers to Sanaa Empty News of the arrival of hundreds of American soldiers to Sanaa

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:40 pm

News of the arrival of hundreds of American soldiers to Sanaa

18/6/2013 12:00 AM

Sanaa - Agencies
    Media quoted Yemeni military sources said on Monday that about 1,700 U.S. troops arrived unexpectedly and within the mission unknown to the Anad military base in southern Yemen, and to the U.S. Embassy in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, with modern weapons and sophisticated military vehicles. The newspaper "street" Yemeni opposition yesterday, "that the 1,500 troops from the Marines American arrived yesterday to the base Anad located in the province of Lahij, while reached 200 soldiers to the base of Daylami air and left to the hotel" Sheraton "that come down the hundreds of soldiers from the Marines for more than a year. Sources told the newspaper that the Marines arrived, along with modern and sophisticated weapons, sources pointed out that bringing the number of U.S. troops in Sanaa 850 people at Anad base 5,800 people.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1787927

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:59 am