Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Department of Immigration: 64.325 thousand displaced families have returned to inhabit areas in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Department of Immigration: 64.325 thousand displaced families have returned to inhabit areas in  Empty The Department of Immigration: 64.325 thousand displaced families have returned to inhabit areas in

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Oct 2016, 4:25 am

The Department of Immigration: 64.325 thousand displaced families have returned to inhabit areas in Anbar

Monday 03-10-2016 | 11:02:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Shafaq News / The Ministry of Displacement and Migration to the latest statistics from the ongoing displaced families, and of the number of return (64 325) thousand families to the liberated districts and sub-districts in Anbar province.
    According to Director of the ministry's branch in the province of Anbar, Mohammed Rashid, said in an interview for Twilight News reported, the ministry announced the return of the branch (42 711) thousand displaced families to spend a gray and (7,242) thousand families to spend the Heat and the vine to spend amounted to families returning ( 4895) thousands of families and returning (3,394) thousand families returning to spend Khalidiya, as well as the return (1535) to the family and to spend a wet Haditha District (1310) family back, either Falluja witnessed the return of (1 0.302) family back, and the return of (816) to the family of Nasaf hand and (664) family of hand gravel to Saqlawiyah area (456) belonging to the family. "
    He Rachid continuous branch to follow up and facilitate the return of displaced families to inhabit areas of origin in cooperation with the security forces over the peace crossing, noting that there is a continuation of the return of displaced families to their original domicile liberated areas in the districts and the areas of Anbar province, explaining the ministry continued to distribute relief goods aid (food and in-kind) families belonging to the district of Fallujah and the rest of the liberated areas during their return. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:54 pm