Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HH PM receives UN chief envoy to Iraq

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

HH PM receives UN chief envoy to Iraq Empty HH PM receives UN chief envoy to Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:38 pm

HH PM receives UN chief envoy to Iraq

HH PM receives UN chief envoy to Iraq C230875a-681f-4bca-a6f9-925c5c008b96_othermain

18/06/2013 | 06:48 PM | Kuwait News

His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah receives the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq Martin Kobler

KUWAIT, June 18 (KUNA) -- His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah received at Seif Palace on Tuesday, in presence of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq Martin Kobler along with his accompanying delegation, on the occasion of his visit to the country.

During the meeting, HH the Premier affirmed Kuwait's keenness in supporting various cooperation prospects with the Iraqi side, and boosting them continuously in all areas and on all levels.

The meeting was attended by Amiri Diwan Advisor Mohammad Abdullah Abu Al-Hassan, Undersecretary of HH the Premier's Diwan Sheikha Etemad Khalid Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and Head of follow-up and coordination department in the Foreign Ministry Khalid Mohammad Al-Maghamis. (end) ma KUNA 181848 Jun 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net....626&language=en

I'm sure just checking on all the last i's that need to be dotted and t's that need to be crossed. 
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:11 pm