Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League Secretary: We will not allow Turkey to enter the territory of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League Secretary: We will not allow Turkey to enter the territory of Iraq Empty Arab League Secretary: We will not allow Turkey to enter the territory of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 5:56 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 44[ltr]  26/10/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secretary - General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, warned of what he called theTurkish intervention in the military campaign waged by the Iraqi government to regain control of the city of Mosul from the hand Hsabat terrorist Daesh. 
    Aboul Gheit said in an interview with the BBC that " the Turkish intervention in this matter makes the scene more complicated. " 
    He added," the army of Iraq on assignment and Turkey involve itself this task under theclaims that there is Iranian intervention and this complicates a lot of issues. " 
    Aboul Gheit affirmed , " can not we say we allow Turkey Login [military] in the territory Arab countries can not be allowed to do so. " 
    Turkey has recently announced that it participated editorial process , the city of Mosul and artillery troops stationed at camp district Bashiqa north of the city has been bombarded for Daesh sites at the request of the Kurdistan region. 
    He denied Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi for this review and considered it " claim void. " 
    the new Council of Ministers' refusal of the Turkish presence in northern Iraq position" ,stressing that " the Turkish media escalation with the launch of Mosul operations in spite of Iraq 's position is hardly surprising , for us , we will not allow these forces to participate , " and warned " the Turks of the consequences of continuing in this matter." 
    he said Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Chaooh Ihsanoglu on Tuesday that his country would "take more effective measures may include ground operations against PKK militants in northern Iraq pkk."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:07 am