Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump transition team reportedly considering Ted Cruz for attorney general

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump transition team reportedly considering Ted Cruz for attorney general Empty Trump transition team reportedly considering Ted Cruz for attorney general

Post by Lobo Wed 16 Nov 2016, 2:55 pm

Trump transition team reportedly considering Ted Cruz for attorney general

Brandon Morse 7 hours

According to The Hill, President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is rumored to be considering none other than Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for the position of attorney general.
    While many observers, including Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.), had often floated Cruz’s name as a potential Supreme Court pick, there are many who would consider this choice just as good. Furthermore, Cruz has stated multiple times that he does not wish to serve on the Supreme Court.
    This comes on the heels of Cruz being seen entering Trump Tower to “offer aid during the transition,” according to one transition aide.
    Now it is being reported by CNN’s Jim Acosta that Cruz is on a “long short list” of potential candidates to head the Justice Department.
    This was later confirmed by Bloomberg, who spoke to a source familiar with the matter.
    Trump and Cruz have had a rather rocky relationship in the past. During the primaries, Trump often referred to Cruz as “Lyin’ Ted,” and Cruz had animosity toward Trump for his comments about his wife and father. This all seems to now be smoothed over now, however.
    If Cruz is picked for AG, then he will have beaten out the reported likely pick for the position, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who has taken a very hardline stance against illegal immigration.
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/16/trump-transition-team-reportedly-considering-ted-cruz-for-attorney-general/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:55 pm