Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will not allow awakening sectarian strife in Iraq, and we will fight back

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will not allow awakening sectarian strife in Iraq, and we will fight back Empty Abadi: We will not allow awakening sectarian strife in Iraq, and we will fight back

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2016, 2:30 am

[size=37]Abadi: We will not allow awakening sectarian strife in Iraq, and we will fight back[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Promised Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, to continue the fight against corruption, calling to follow in the footsteps of reform cited for which Imam Hussein (AS), stressing not to let some trying awakening sectarian strife, saying: "We will respond fight back."
    Ebadi said in a televised speech to mark the death of Imam Hussein (AS), that the Iraqis strength in their diversity and Akulaiathm and sects and the different segments, we will not allow the return of sectarian strife, as in the past, and the politicians not to be dragged into sectarian strife and nationalism abhorrent.
    He called Al-Abbadi neighboring countries to unite with Iraq, fighting terrorism and non-interference in its affairs, noting that Iraq does not want war with anyone but wants peace and decent living for his children.
    He said not to allow any overrun by sectarian media on any Iraqi citizen, whatever their nationality, and all Iraqis are first-class, noting that the Arab media demands to stop the harm it inflicts to the Iraqis.
    Abadi and between the city of Mosul, will be liberated soon, was the security of the liberated areas handed over to the local police, saying, "The thing to Iraq as long as the kids are racing with the big boys for the defense of its territory" .anthy 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:50 am