Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG  Empty Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:42 am

Added by Layla Mohammed on July 2, 2013.
    Saved under Featured

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG  Kuwaiti-delegation-concludes-mou-with-krg

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A delegation of tourism field from Kuwait visited Kurdistan Region to sign the a memorandum of understanding to exchange tourist groups between Kuwait and Kurdistan Region.The Presidency of the Kurdistani Regional Government quoted its official spokesperson for Tourism Affairs, Nader Rosty, as saying that ”A Kuwaiti delegation specialized in tourism affairs visited Erbil city on last Saturday and met several officials in the General Authority of Tourism in KRG and signed an MoU to exchange tourist groups between Kurdistan and Kuwait.””The Ministry of Interior in KRG decided to encourage the tourism by not demanding the Visa from tourists from Gulf countries since the Kuwaiti tourists are spending more than USD five billions in traveling abroad Kuwait,” the statement concluded. \END\

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/features/kuwaiti-delegation-concludes-mou-with-krg/#ixzz2XtKsgeu7
    Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG  Empty Re: Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:47 am

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG  B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_Zinar-keste__2011_01_15_h3m32s37__SB

Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:51

Baghdad (AIN) – A delegation of tourism field from Kuwait visited Kurdistan Region to sign the a memorandum of understanding to exchange tourist groups between Kuwait and Kurdistan Region.

The Presidency of the Kurdistani Regional Government quoted its official spokesperson for Tourism Affairs, Nader Rosty, as saying that ''A Kuwaiti delegation specialized in tourism affairs visited Erbil city on last Saturday and met several officials in the General Authority of Tourism in KRG and signed an MoU to exchange tourist groups between Kurdistan and Kuwait.''

''The Ministry of Interior in KRG decided to encourage the tourism by not demanding the Visa from tourists from Gulf countries since the Kuwaiti tourists are spending more than USD five billions in traveling abroad Kuwait,''
    the statement concluded. \END\

http://alliraqnews.c...3m32s37__SB.jpg
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG  Empty Re: Kuwaiti delegation concludes MoU with KRG

Post by zimi31 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:43 am

Very interesting...tourism in Iraq even though it is the 'safe area'. Wonder how long before that could be in the rest of the country...
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:59 pm

zimi31 wrote:
    Very interesting...tourism in Iraq even though it is the 'safe area'. Wonder how long before that could be in the rest of the country...

I would expect the death toll to go up during July. seems like every year during Ramadan that escalates. As a westerner.... define safe... :affraid:
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:57 pm

CITEX wrote:

I would expect the death toll to go up during July. seems like every year during Ramadan that escalates. As a westerner.... define safe... :affraid:

:lol:  I was referring to Kurdistan...the rest of it, I'd be afraid to be there for any reason. I remember two or three years ago they showed a documentary of Kurdistan with tremendous progress going on...really very beautiful!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:24 am