Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad agrees to remodeling service project for implementation in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad agrees to remodeling service project for implementation in Basra Empty Baghdad agrees to remodeling service project for implementation in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2016, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad agrees to remodeling service project for implementation in Basra

 Baghdad / term 

It announced that Basra province, yesterday, for obtaining the approval of the Cabinet to re - declare a project streams direction with theloading of the Indian company Naklh price difference. 
    A statement by the governorate of Basra, received (range) a copy of it, " The governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui participated , accompanied by President of the Council Hassan Albzona morning at the weekly cabinet meeting, which saw the discussion of the draft streams direction." 
    He added that the governor of Basra , " the Council of Ministers approved that the local government in Basra to re - declare a project streams direction and download Indian company Naklh implementation of the project (client) Prices teams." 
    It Nasraoui a statement that " The approval includes directing invitations directly qualified and sober for companies to implement the project is estimated at 275 billion dinars , with the addition of the price difference , which will provide the Indian company, along with well - known agreement to oversee the business consulting firm." The statement noted that " the Council of Ministers as well as the granting of the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation for two weeks to make sure documents winning implementation of the project company and find out their suitability to work before the announcement thecompany win the contract."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:51 pm