Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad International Airport decorated trees Birthdays in preparation for the new year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad International Airport decorated trees Birthdays in preparation for the new year Empty Baghdad International Airport decorated trees Birthdays in preparation for the new year

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad International Airport decorated trees Birthdays in preparation for the new year

Complete the Baghdad International Airport , all the preparations to receive the new year, with Christmas trees giant distributed at the entrances to the halls working well for many of the decorations and small trees that were distributed at the airport facilities, said Director General of Civil Aviation Mr. Hussein enhancer "that these preparations were under the guidance of Mr. Minister Kazem cup erythema to show our airport better and more beautiful than during those events that send the spirit of delight and joy at the esteemed passengers, "adding that" the traveler will touch a clear change in the level of service and attention to passengers , where a number of steps have been taken in line with the development of services. " 
    For his part, said the Baghdad International Airport Director , Mr. Ali Jawad "to companies operating at the airport has shown great cooperation from the airport in order to show new look." 
    It is worth mentioning that the minister made several visits to Baghdad International Airport and meetings with key stakeholders to follow up on the situation of services and projects completed and which are still in progress, which will add a new reality in the nature of the services provided to passengers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:10 am