Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign direct confirm the Iraqi embassy in London to sue journalist Middle East procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign direct confirm the Iraqi embassy in London to sue journalist Middle East procedures Empty Foreign direct confirm the Iraqi embassy in London to sue journalist Middle East procedures

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am

[size=30]Foreign direct confirm the Iraqi embassy in London to sue journalist Middle East procedures[/size]
    17/12/2016 09:32 | Number of Views: 131
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    It embarked on the Iraqi Embassy in London Friday, prosecution of the Middle East, the newspaper proceedings, against the backdrop of the recent visit to bypass the ceremony forty.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Jamal said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "foreign ministry embarked on by the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in London to take legal proceedings against the Middle East, the newspaper since the early hours of the dissemination of false and attributed to the World Health Organization that the news in turn denied altogether. "
    While stressing "the ministry proceed with a lawsuit against the British courts against the newspaper started deliberately this obvious abuse in a cheap attempt to bypass the ceremony, visit the death of Imam Hussein procedures (p)."
    He added that "such despicable attempts of some media adoptive sectarian agendas can not tarnish the image of the spotless and crowds of millions Almtuadh toward Karbala and will not pass without a deterrent."
    It is worth mentioning that Saudi Arabia is the Middle East , the newspaper published last November astatement attributed to the World Health Organization, about what he described as the "UN warnings of pregnancies illegally in Karbala , " while the organization had lied, it is strongly condemned involve its name in this report , which it called "fabricated." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:33 am