Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinc Empty Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinc

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:51 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinces in the next legislative term[/size]
    23/12/2016 11:08 | Number of Views: 66
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    He said the Committee of the Regions and a member of the provincial parliament, Mahmoud Reda, that there is a priority in the next legislative separation of the parliament approve the third amendment to the Act and the provincial and district councils.
    He satisfaction, in a newspaper interview that "the Committee of the Regions of the third amendment to the law of the provinces, as we have the law of the Federation Council and a group of six bills, but there is a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinces and local councils".
    "I have not been discussing the law yet, as it did after the government project up still with the Council of State and then to the Ministry of Justice and from there to the legal drafting, and then to the Shura Council, and we are waiting for him and in constant contact with the Shura Council to deliver it as soon as possible to Parliament".
    A member of the Commission, "at the beginning of the next legislative term we will start discussing it," noting our "in the many notes we have asked in the past of the provincial councils, as our observations within the Commission and wait for the third amendment, and we hope to be helpful and more rewarding than previous projects".
    The Council of Ministers, the voice on the fourth of this December, the draft provincial and district council elections and respects the law amended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinc Empty Re: Parliamentary Regions: There are a priority to approve the third amendment to the law of the provinc

Post by Screwball Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:29 am

Nice...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:55 am