Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi awaits deportation by Swiss over Islamic State links

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraqi awaits deportation by Swiss over Islamic State links Empty Iraqi awaits deportation by Swiss over Islamic State links

Post by jedi17 Fri 23 Dec 2016, 7:06 pm

[size=39]Iraqi awaits deportation by Swiss over Islamic State links[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zurich International Airport

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) An Iraqi national is awaiting deportation from Switzerland over his links with the Islamic State, with authorities there saying he represents a threat to the country’s domestic and external security.
    The Federal Department for Justice and Security said Thursday the man, who is 32, remains loose even though a challenge to his deportation decision was turned down on Thursday. He, however, can submit one last challenge within 30 days.
    The deportation, based on the country’s international obligations, cannot be conducted unless it was certain the subject person would be safe from torture or any sort of abuse at the destination country, according to a statement by the department.
    The Iraqi had spent three and half years in prison, indicted of supporting a criminal organization (IS), and for recurrent instigation of illegal entry to the country, the statement explained. He was also found guilty of attempting to assist foreigners to illegally enter Switzerland, and had declined to explain the nature of his relations with the militant organization.
    He was ordered for an indefinite entry ban upon his exit from prison as per a request from intelligence services.
    His lawyer had also declined to give any information about him or the challenge to deportation.
    Islamic State leaderships in Iraq were recently reported to have directed their foreign fighters to return to their home countries and carry out terrorist attacks against remarkable targets.

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 11:02 pm