Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration distributed 800 food rations distributed in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration distributed 800 food rations distributed in Anbar Empty Immigration distributed 800 food rations distributed in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]Immigration distributed 800 food rations distributed in Anbar[/size]
    22/01/2017 09:22 | Number of Views: 26
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Distributed Ministry of Displacement and Migration (830) Share of food aid to the displaced families, and families returning in Anbar province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration of the Associate Director of the ministry's branch in the province of Anbar, Majid Hameed got "direction Press" a copy of it as saying that "the branch distributed (600) Share of food aid to the families belonging to the terms of the Euphrates in the district of Hit (clans Albu Nimr) zones Azwaip Tel Black, as well as the distribution of 100 food baskets to families belonging to the pristine neighborhood of the (affected) in Ramadi district. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said Hamid "The branch distributed (95) share of food aid to displaced families in fulfilling Camp Kilo 60 coming from Mosul (Afar) and spend Rawa, also distributed branch (35) food basket to displaced families in the 18 kilometer camp, which re-entered from the western region of the province Anbar. "[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:25 am