Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government program to increase social benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government program to increase social benefits Empty A government program to increase social benefits

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:13 am

A government program to increase social benefits

3/13/2017 0:24

BAGHDAD / Sabah
    government intends to launch a complementary system of social protection program in the month of September. Saad al - Hadithi , spokesman for the Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in a speech carried by " the Iraqi News" channel " in support of the program of social protection will be direct from next September program is complementary to the social protection system to urge the families covered by the network that receive social benefits on a monthly basis on the regularity of her sons study. " The newborn that "it is through an increase in social assistance for families committed to the education of their children in schools , " he said , adding that " the program also includes the promotion of households covered by the network of social protection to undergo health care for Motherhood and Childhood and commitment campaigns of vaccination conducted by the Ministry of Health, to complement the government 's program in with regard to the protection of children. "
    He pointed to the newborn, it "has increased allocations for social protection, because of the total amount spent by the government on this subject more than two trillion dinars annually, of which a lump sum of up to 225 thousand dinars for each covered by social protection network family."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:55 am