Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian and Turkish companies submit bids for the processing of Karbala vocabulary ration card Order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian and Turkish companies submit bids for the processing of Karbala vocabulary ration card Order Empty Iranian and Turkish companies submit bids for the processing of Karbala vocabulary ration card Order

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2013, 10:46 am

Iranian and Turkish companies submit bids for the processing of Karbala vocabulary ration card Order futures

Karbala / Mesalla: the said Chairman of the Economic Committee in the House Karbala Tarik Kikhany, the Monday that four companies from Iran and Turkey bidding for the processing of the province vocabulary ration card on credit for a period of six months.

The Kikhany for "obelisk" that "the money allocated for the purchase of food and approved by the Council of Ministers and $ 15 thousand dinars every citizen enough to cover the ration card items," noting that "the money that must be converted to Karbala amount of 18 billion dinars because the census to maintain more than two million people. "

He added that "the provincial council in Karbala fear of failure to implement the resolution and transfer money to the account maintained for the purpose of contracting with companies processed," pointing out that "the Ministry of Commerce would not agree to send the money because they are sticking to the file of the ration card as Federal Ministry did not want to overdo part of its powers in favor of councils the provinces. "

He pointed out that "many decisions issued before the final decision regarding the conversion processing of the ration card items on the provincial councils did not reap them nothing but promises."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:05 pm