Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Traffic denies the imposition of double fines on owners of vehicles violating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Traffic denies the imposition of double fines on owners of vehicles violating Empty Traffic denies the imposition of double fines on owners of vehicles violating

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:20 am

Traffic denies the imposition of double fines on owners of vehicles violating

08:59 - 03/09/2017

The Directorate of Public Traffic on Sunday denied the news of the imposition of double fines on owners of vehicles in violation of the laws issued by the Directorate, asserting that it retains its legal right against promoters of such malicious rumors.

General Director of Traffic Major General Amer al-Azzawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the reports of imposing double fines on owners of infringing vehicles are unfounded," noting that "the Directorate has not issued any decision or instructions to impose double fines and retains its legal right against Promoters of such malicious rumors. "

Al-Azzawi added that "the Directorate has laws and instructions on the owners of vehicles offenders," stressing that "the maximum financial penalties currently in force range between 20 thousand and 30 thousand dinars."

Al-Azzawi pointed out that "some pages on social networking sites circulated such news, ignoring the main source," calling on the media to "the need to be accurate in the transfer of information without access to the main source." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:20 pm