Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Commission: You must set up a joint investment banks to support the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Commission: You must set up a joint investment banks to support the economy Empty A member of the Economic Commission: You must set up a joint investment banks to support the economy

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2013, 6:23 am

01-10-2013 10:23 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Economic Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Nora Bijari, the importance of the establishment of investment banks a joint public and private sectors to support and develop the economy. said Bijari (of the Agency news): The joint venture banks working to revitalize the public and private sectors and expand capital and capacity, as well as for increased investment, indicating that the Iraqi banking sector did not reach the stage of development yet. said: that investors need to so banks to deposit large sums of money they need headings money for the work of investment projects in Iraq. indicated to: the deteriorating security situation is the biggest drawback to invest in Iraq , in addition to the economic laws need adjustments, flexibility and facilities to attract investor. noted that participants in the conference of the Iraqi banking Gather the need to move in order to overcome obstacles through partnerships between the private banking sector and the banking sector the government on the one hand and between them and international banks on the other. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:46 am