Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West Empty Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 1:59 am

[size=30]Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West[/size]
    20/02/2018 10:00 | Number of readings: 25
    font size:  Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West Font_decrease  Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West Font_enlarge
     Palestine .. Arrests and summons of a campaign of occupation forces in the West Thumbnail.php?file=NZZ7m_529012264
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces carried out a campaign of arrests and summonses in different parts of the West Bank on Tuesday night.[/rtl]

[rtl]Local sources said that the occupation forces focused on his incursions into the southern West Bank, where he arrested a number of citizens and summoned a journalist to investigate him.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the sources, the Israeli occupation forces arrested a student at Birzeit University, Assid Qaddoumi, from the town of Birzeit north of Ramallah.[/rtl]

[rtl] They also arrested Mohammed Khaled Da'dara from the town of Halhoul in the north of Hebron, Hazem Hussein al-Sharawneh from the town of Dora in the south of the city, Fadi Fadl Najjar from Nahhalin west of Bethlehem and Khalil Ramzi Hellas from Ram town north of occupied Jerusalem.[/rtl]

[rtl]The occupation forces handed over the journalist Musab Shawer from Hebron for a request to meet with the intelligence services after breaking into his home.[/rtl]

[rtl]Asmat al-Adra, from Yatta, south of Hebron, was also summarily summoned after breaking into his house.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces stormed the house of Hamza Zamara in Halhoul, north of Hebron, and ripped his picture. The city witnessed confrontations after Israeli forces stormed it.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/205959.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:25 pm