Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House unveils new e-security strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House unveils new e-security strategy Empty White House unveils new e-security strategy

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Sep 2018, 3:28 am

[size=42]White House unveils new e-security strategy 1017058564
    [size=42]White House unveils new e-security strategy[/size]
    [/size]
    [ltr]© AP Photo / Pablo Martinez Monsivais[/ltr]

THE WORLD
    02:55 21.09.2018(Updated 02:57 21.09.2018)Copy the link
     0 01

The White House on Thursday warned foreign cybercriminals that it would increase its offensive actions as part of a new national strategy for cyber security.
    The plan comes less than two months before November 6 midterm congressional elections, with US intelligence officials predicting a barrage of digital attacks, Reuters said. 
    White House unveils new e-security strategy 1031976448
    [ltr]© SPUTNIK. RAMIL SITDIKOV[/ltr]
    [size]
    Zarif: America has violated the treaties it signed and faces two cases in the International Tribunal[/size]
    Said John Bolton , the national security adviser , told reporters that the strategy will give federal agencies new guidance on how to protect themselves and data protection for Americans.

"We have completed the implementation of offensive cyber operations through a coordination process in a new presidential order ... It is in our national interest to do this not because we want more offensive operations in cyberspace but to form the basis of deterrence that will show our enemies that the cost of engaging in operations against us is higher than They have to bear it. "
    Bolton said the strategy was heavily influenced by another White House national security document issued in December that relied on four "pillars" - protecting the nation, enhancing US welfare, expanding US influence and achieving "peace through force."

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:39 pm