Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Financial Inspectorate reveals a "seizure" of a 14,000-dunum (14,000-acre) drug belonging to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Financial Inspectorate reveals a "seizure" of a 14,000-dunum (14,000-acre) drug belonging to the Empty The Financial Inspectorate reveals a "seizure" of a 14,000-dunum (14,000-acre) drug belonging to the

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:32 am

The Financial Inspectorate reveals a "seizure" of a 14,000-dunum (14,000-acre) drug belonging to the ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance, on Tuesday, about the process of "takeover" at a ministry property covers an area of 14 thousand acres, and between the "exploiter" property by "some weak souls", he pointed to the sale of tracts of property to Citizens in violation of the law. 

The office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, it was able to "detect the seizure of a 14,000-acre property of the Ministry of Finance exploited by some of the weak souls to establish commercial, agricultural and residential projects."

He added that "information received indicates that areas of the property were illegally sold to citizens even though the land was owned by the Ministry of Finance and that the Ministry had already entered into a contract with the beneficiary (Ministry of Agriculture) in 1993 for a period of 25 years for the purpose of establishing a poultry project for the State "He said. 

The statement added that the office "took the necessary legal procedures and refer the file to the Integrity Commission and guide the authorities in the ministry to take the necessary fundamental measures to stand on the violations committed in the said property and return the land to the Ministry of Finance and accounting for those who exceed public money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 am