Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new decrease in the exchange rates of the dollar in Baghdad

chouchou
    chouchou

A new decrease in the exchange rates of the dollar in Baghdad Empty A new decrease in the exchange rates of the dollar in Baghdad

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Dec 2020, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The exchange rates of the dollar in Baghdad markets continued to decline today, Monday, December 21, 2020.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that Al-Kifah Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad registered 138,500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars this afternoon, and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 138,500 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

While the Central Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad this morning recorded 142,500 Iraqi dinars against 100 US dollars.

Our correspondent indicated that the buying and selling prices also decreased in the exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 139,500 Iraqi dinars, while the purchase prices reached 137,500 dinars per 100 US dollars.

Some owners of exchange offices attributed this decline to a large offer to sell the dollar after some gains were made by some dealers and citizens after it was bought at reduced prices before it rose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:29 am