Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications: Optical cable services target 100,000 homes in Baghdad at the end of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications: Optical cable services target 100,000 homes in Baghdad at the end of this year Empty Communications: Optical cable services target 100,000 homes in Baghdad at the end of this year

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Sep 2021, 7:23 am

Communications: Optical cable services target 100,000 homes in Baghdad at the end of this year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Communications confirmed, on Monday, the possibility of providing 100,000 homes with the services of the national optical cable project by the end of this year.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Communications, Raad Al-Mashhadani, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "more than 3,500 homes on the Rusafa side of Baghdad have been equipped with Internet services provided by the national project for optical cable, or the so-called (Fiber to Home)", Pointing out that "the ministry started the project four months ago."
    He added, "There are plans to equip 100,000 homes on the Rusafa side with the Internet services provided by the project until the end of this year."
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Communications indicated that "the ministry, next to Karkh, is working in full swing to expand optical cable services, support the national line at prices by calls, and provide a number of encrypted satellite channels," noting that "the project provided great job opportunities for the unemployed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:54 am