Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five-year plan to improve living conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five-year plan to improve living conditions Empty Five-year plan to improve living conditions

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Oct 2021, 8:28 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Wednesday 20 October 2021 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Baghdad: Fajr Muhammad

The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said that the ministry has developed a five-year plan that includes enabling the poor to achieve income, housing and education, and improving their living conditions, as well as supporting poor villages in the governorates through the establishment of the Social Fund for Development, stressing that these projects will provide services first, then Secondly, job opportunities will contribute to generating income for families in this period

villages.

Al-Hindawi added, in an interview with "Al-Sabah", that the selection of the project is made by the people of the village, and it was implemented as a first phase in ten villages of the governorates of Muthanna, Salah al-Din and Dohuk, explaining that the ministry is working in the second phase, and other governorates will be included in the same mechanism and choose The poorest villages this year.

It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Planning has allocated a website that serves as a portal for managing geographical information on issues related to poverty and how to deal with these matters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:36 am