Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Italy discuss strengthening scientific relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Italy discuss strengthening scientific relations Empty Iraq and Italy discuss strengthening scientific relations

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Dec 2021, 6:31 am

[size=52]Iraq and Italy discuss strengthening scientific relations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yesterday, Friday, Iraq discussed with Italy the development of research and scientific relations between the two countries.
    A statement by the Pontifical Institute stated, "The President of the Pontifical Institute for Oriental Studies, Nizar David, received at the Institute's headquarters in Rome, the professor of graduate studies at the Faculty of Jurisprudence at the University of Kufa and the head of the Scientific Advisory Council of the World Organization for Interfaith Dialogue (OESCO) Ali Sumaisem, who is visiting Rome on a visit Scientific and research visits during which he visits the scientific and research institutions in the Vatican accompanied by the official of the file of interfaith dialogue and the political file at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq to the Holy See / Vatican Miqdad Al-Nouri, and in the presence of the Dean of the Department of Ecclesiastical Sciences at the Institute
    Zeljko Bassa".
    He added, "The two sides discussed during the meeting the latest developments and research on how to develop scientific, research and academic relations between the Iraqi scientific and academic institutions and between the Institute through research and scientific cooperation between academics, Iraqi scientists and graduate students, and between the Institute and the exchange of scientific experiences. Rasouli to play the role of a scientific mediator between universities, scientific and academic institutions in Iraq and the Pontifical Institute of Oriental Studies.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 09 Oct 2024, 8:14 pm