Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shakhwan: The council continues its work despite the lack of political consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shakhwan: The council continues its work despite the lack of political consensus Empty Shakhwan: The council continues its work despite the lack of political consensus

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Feb 2022, 6:40 am

[size=45]Shakhwan: The council continues its work despite the lack of political consensus
    21 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Shakhwan Abdullah, confirmed today, Monday, that the parliament continues its work despite the lack of political consensus so far to resolve the issue of the presidential election session and the formation of the new government.
    This came during Abdullah's talk with the deputies present in the deliberative session held earlier today, in the presence of the Presidency and 58 deputies.
    The Deputy Speaker of Parliament called on the heads of political blocs and national forces to "accelerate the understandings and dialogues and move the political process forward with a national vision and within the merits of the stage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:15 pm