Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

OVER DUE THANK YOU

KUANYIN
    KUANYIN
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

OVER DUE THANK YOU Empty OVER DUE THANK YOU

Post by KUANYIN Tue 20 Sep 2022, 10:55 am

HELLO ROCKY

I just want to thank you for your unmatched faithful posting of news "DAILY' - I do not think I have found any better - more organized - thorough posting of Iraqi news anywhere on the internet / Dinar Forums –

I am way overdue in giving you the praise you so deserve - so forgive me for that – lol

Yesterday when there was no news posted I panicked!!! I first thought maybe you were busy with the Queen's funeral watching all of that -- I kept coming back and coming back and there was "nothing"

I then panicked and thought maybe you just decided to quit or worse were taken ill - well whatever the reason - Even if it was just a random day to relax - you sure deserve that !!! just know I appreciate your dedication to the task –

I especially like how you have the news organized in categories - that is just awesome !!!!! Parliament / economic / CBI etc - I would never be able to figure all of those out - geeze - you are just awesome –

The only thing left which I miss Bondlady for was her explanations - her breaking down the articles in more simple language and how it all fit in and played its part in what was happening in Iraq - or wasn't happening -

So Rocky -- again and again Thank You! Thank You! KUANYIN

Neno, Nakluagator and Diamond like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OVER DUE THANK YOU Empty Re: OVER DUE THANK YOU

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Sep 2022, 4:07 pm

KUANYIN wrote:HELLO ROCKY

I just want to thank you for  your unmatched faithful posting of news "DAILY' - I do not think I have found any better - more organized - thorough posting of Iraqi news anywhere on the internet / Dinar Forums –

I am way overdue in giving  you the praise you so deserve - so forgive me for that – lol

Yesterday when there was no news posted I panicked!!!  I first thought maybe you were busy  with the Queen's funeral  watching all of that --  I kept coming back and coming back and there was "nothing"

I then panicked and thought maybe you just decided to quit or worse were taken ill  - well whatever the reason - Even if it was just a random day to relax - you sure deserve that !!!  just know I appreciate your dedication to the task –

I especially like how you have the news organized in categories -  that is just awesome !!!!!  Parliament / economic / CBI etc -  I would never be able to figure all of those out - geeze  - you are just awesome –

The only thing left which I miss Bondlady for was her explanations  - her breaking down the articles in more simple language and how it all fit in and played its part in what was happening in Iraq - or wasn't happening -  

So Rocky -- again and again  Thank You!  Thank You!  KUANYIN

thanks but i had a colonoscopy personal life comes first

Nakluagator, azdinar and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 9:54 am