Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ports prevent waste of public money at the Shalamcheh border crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ports prevent waste of public money at the Shalamcheh border crossing Empty The ports prevent waste of public money at the Shalamcheh border crossing

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:17 pm

The ports prevent waste of public money at the Shalamcheh border crossing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Border Crossings Authority, through careful follow-up of all merchandise fees, was able to prevent waste of public money at the Shalamcheh border crossing.
    A statement by the authority stated that “after checking three completed consignments loaded with the material (rural twine), there was a difference in the fees that were collected upon completion of the customs transaction.”
    And he added, “As a result, the consignments were returned in original form and with an official letter in order to meet the customs and tax fee differences, as this was done according to three customs receipts amounting to (11,408,000) eleven million, four hundred and eight thousand Iraqi dinars, and a tax fee for consignments amounting to (3. 090,000) three million and ninety thousand Iraqi dinars, thus the total obtained is (14,498,000) fourteen million, seven hundred and ninety-eight thousand dinars.
    He continued, "A joint investigation will be formed with the departments of the centers that completed the transactions to hold the defaulters accountable in accordance with the law."

Views 89
    Added 03/15/2023 - 9:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 am