Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

entral and International Banks Discuss Developing the Financial and Banking Sector in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

entral and International Banks Discuss Developing the Financial and Banking Sector in Iraq Empty entral and International Banks Discuss Developing the Financial and Banking Sector in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2023, 2:21 pm

entral and International Banks Discuss Developing the Financial and Banking Sector in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, discussed on Tuesday with the representative of the World Bank in charge of preparing the financial sector assessment project in Iraq, Sayed Mahdi Hassan, and his accompanying delegation, the reform of the banking sector in the country.
    According to a statement to the bank's media received by (Baghdad Today), "During the meeting, a summary of the report of the financial reform program in Iraq was presented, strengthening bilateral cooperation, and discussing the reform of the Iraqi banking sector, especially the government, which represents 80% of the banking sector in total, as well as the adoption of institutional governance and the organization of the structure of banking institutions."
    The two parties discussed "opportunities for developing information technology in the government banking sector and the use of comprehensive banking systems in Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain banks."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:25 am