Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Prime Minister: Iraqi army promiscuous and Nothingness him on the ground

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Prime Minister: Iraqi army promiscuous and Nothingness him on the ground Empty Deputy Prime Minister: Iraqi army promiscuous and Nothingness him on the ground

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Sep 2014, 7:20 am

Deputy Prime Minister: Iraqi army promiscuous and Nothingness him on the ground

09/19/20140

Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, Iraqi army promiscuous and has no presence on the ground. Mutlaq said in a televised interview on Al-Iraqiya I followed ((eighth day)) that "the Iraqi army is not at the required level after the recent events that took place in Mosul because of the wrong political set by the next government, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. He added that al-Maliki is the cause of the structuring of the army because it is the wrong shape Bashcla. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:38 am