Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will reducing the budget deficit affect service projects? A parliamentary committee answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will reducing the budget deficit affect service projects? A parliamentary committee answers Empty Will reducing the budget deficit affect service projects? A parliamentary committee answers

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:48 am

[size=52]Will reducing the budget deficit affect service projects? A parliamentary committee answers[/size]
    • Today 11:46

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Services Committee confirmed that the government continues its service work in many areas of the capital, Baghdad, unlike previous years, pointing out that approving the budget will open the door to the completion of new projects.
    Committee member Baqir Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, “There are service projects awaiting approval of the budget, in addition to many important files in the country that are related to security and economic aspects, as well as employee salaries, new grades, and procedures for contract owners, all of which depend on approving the budget.”
    He added, “The movements within the House of Representatives and the existing meetings in order to reduce the amounts of the budget deficit will not be at the expense of the service projects that the citizen awaits, as work is under way to provide the public interest of the country.”
    And he indicated that "Baghdad, through the municipality and the governorate, is witnessing continuous work in many service projects, which confirms that there are moves towards the completion of these projects, unlike the previous periods, especially in the field of roads and sewers." ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm