Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good news for retirees... disbursement of end-of-service benefits to retirees as part of the Februar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Good news for retirees... disbursement of end-of-service benefits to retirees as part of the Februar Empty Good news for retirees... disbursement of end-of-service benefits to retirees as part of the Februar

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Good news for retirees... disbursement of end-of-service benefits to retirees as part of the February meal[/size]
    • Today 09:34

• 1 Shares

Today, Monday, the National Retirement Authority announced the disbursement of end-of-service benefits to employees referred for retirement as part of the February 2024 meal. 
    The Deputy Chairman of the Authority, Hossam Abdel Sattar, said in a statement to the official agency followed by Al-Maalouma: “Within the Authority’s plan that it implemented for the year 2023, it is to support the segment of retirees that was launched by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and with the follow-up of the Chairman of the National Retirement Authority, Maher Hussein Rashid, it announces The Authority announced the disbursement of end-of-service benefits to employees referred for retirement within the February 2024 period.”
    He pointed out that "the end-of-service reward was launched 48 hours after the retirement salary was disbursed," indicating that "the number of entries reached 5,523 entries."
    He called on new retirees, “when they receive text messages, to go to banks and exchange outlets to receive their end-of-service gratuity.” End of 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:41 am