Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic expert calls on the government to change the fiscal and monetary policy

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economic expert calls on the government to change the fiscal and monetary policy Empty Economic expert calls on the government to change the fiscal and monetary policy

Post by Proven Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:24 am

Economic expert calls on the government to change the fiscal and monetary policy
    Date: 02/24/2015 13:27 pictures / news / img / slammmm.jpg

Information / special / ..
    Called for an economic expert peace Sumaisem, on Tuesday, the Iraqi government to introduce new measures in fiscal and monetary policy to achieve economic development and real form.
    She said Samim told / information /, that "the government do implement a plan to revive the Iraqi economy through monetary policy reform in Iraq first, and work on activating the laws and issuing new instructions have to be applied correctly and properly to ensure the success of the Iraqi economy and achieve sustainable development."
    She added that "fiscal and monetary policy have Kberaly impact of the economic activity in the country, which I did not expect the government to introduce new measures by the near-term."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraq economy has suffered from structural and economic imbalances, including economic performance led to a decline in general, and the growing budget deficit, high inflation and Batalh.anthy 25 c

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:51 pm