Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War”

Lobo
    Lobo

“Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War” Empty “Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War”

Post by Lobo Sun 29 Nov 2015, 1:13 pm

“Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War”

Posted on November 29, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

“Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War” Dogs-or-War-Rome
    COMMENT: Mr Armstrong; I am a reformed goldbug who was naive to put it mildly but my wife called it stupidity. You have been correct and they have been wrong but that is just the surface. What you have opened my eyes to is the cyclical nature of everything around us. Not just markets, you have revealed your works applies across the spectrum from gold, stocks, politics, to war.
    Thank you for the education. It has saved my marriage and my family’s future. I believe these people are evil who lure the unsuspecting with delusional promises that never prove to be reliable.
    SY
    REPLY: Cycles are how energy moves. This is the divine mechanism that dictates everything from the planets revolving around the sun to our solar system revolving around the universe once every 25,800 years — the Precession of the Equinoxes. Only a fool refuses to comprehend the world around him.
    President Franois Hollande was the first to speak of an “act of war” against France to justify calling for a state of emergency and to strengthen border controls. Yesterday, numerous heads of state at the G20 summit saw a solidarity as the German President Joachim Gauck also spoke of a war. The dogs of war were unleashed with this siege of Paris. The danger now is that the uneducated Christians will begin to clash with Muslims without understanding the difference between them and ISIS.
    And yes — they really did use dogs in war. Archaeologists believe that humans have been using dogs in warfare since the animals were first domesticated more than 15,000 years ago. The first actual written record of using dogs in war dates back to Lydia in modern day Turkey, where coins were invented. The first ruler, Alyattes, reportedly had his soldiers turn packs of dogs loose on Cimmerian troops in a battle sometime around 600 BC, which was very effective against cavalry according to contemporary sources.
    “Cry ‘Havoc !’ and Let Slip the Dogs of War” 652x433xcycleofwar-2014.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gf1RguWuss
    This entry was posted in Ancient Economies, World News and tagged ISIS, ISIS Paris Attack, Siege of Paris, Terrorism, War Dogs by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:12 am