Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"credit ratings": a loan of the International Monetary positive for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"credit ratings": a loan of the International Monetary positive for Iraq Empty "credit ratings": a loan of the International Monetary positive for Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2016, 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    International Monetary Fund
    "credit ratings": a loan of the International Monetary positive for Iraq

[rtl]K24 - Erbil[/rtl]
    [rtl]It considered and the credit ratings agency said in a statement released Monday that Iraq borrow from the IMF will be positive for the financing of the budget deficit.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And needs Iraq, which relies on oil to finance Nfqath- to financial loans after declining global oil prices offset a budget deficit and an increase in the rate of spending because of the war on Daash.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The agency said the credit ratings (Moody's) that the loan requested by Iraq of the International Monetary and worth $ 5.4 billion, is a positive thing for the credit rating and will improve the liquidity of the government.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that the agreement will help Iraq to finance the budget deficit and the current account deficit.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The agreement allows reached on Thursday additional international aid worth $ 15 billion over the next three years to support an economy hit by lower oil prices.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The official Iraqi television said in a report last week that Baghdad got a $ 13 billion loan from the International Alinvd an interest rate of 1.5%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]An Iraqi financial team headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari held a series of recent consultations in Amman with representatives from the International Monetary Fund on the financial loan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tel: m j[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:47 pm