Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: the U.S. administration adopts self-distancing policy toward Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: the U.S. administration adopts self-distancing policy toward Iraq Empty Rubaie: the U.S. administration adopts self-distancing policy toward Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2013, 5:11 pm

Rubaie: the U.S. administration adopts self-distancing policy toward Iraq

08:57:14 / 07/2013
    Khandan - Zia Caliph

He Iraq's national security adviser and former leader of the center-Rubaie not conviction بسياسية of the U.S. administration in Washington about the developments that are exposed Baghdad, stressing that it relies on self-distancing toward Iraq.

Rubaie said in his comment to the reporter, "Khandan", a series of communications conducted by U.S. Vice President Jobaidn, with Iraqi leaders said last week: "The fact that Joe Biden to understand Iraq and reflects the knot White House administration policy toward Iraq."

Rubaie added that "Biden said each of Maliki and Najafi what they want, hearing only to re-publish."

Between Rubaie said "the U.S. administration adopt self-distancing policy toward Iraq .. but it is under some pressure from Congress, which is controlled by the Republican Party as well as from research institutes political job in Washington not to leave Iraq up for grabs, however, the regional countries."

Rubaie said that "the United States could play the role of mediator between the independent Iraqi political parties to end the political crisis that beset him and convergence of views.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:29 pm